(1) Don't Give A Flying Duck On What You Should Or Shouldn't Eat- I AM SERIOUSE! Continue eating what you are eating. Do you love chocolate? how about candy canes & lollipops? Okay maybe you are into McDonald's & Burger King or something much more fancier but whatever it is! Please do not stop eating junk food, (at least in the start). What you want to focus on is simply a physical routine. You are going to walk 5 minutes outside a day. It's easy I know but just do it & when a week passes by, turn that into a 5 minute jog every other day. You will start to notice that your eating habits will change without you even thinking about trying to stop yourself & than you can amp it up to 10 minutes every other day than 20 or 30 but start small than work your way up!
(2) Drink Water 45 minutes Before & After your meals.
- 45 minutes before your meals allows your stomach to get prepared to digest your meals much faster giving way to a better metabolism & 45 minutes after to absorb more nutrients.
(3) 2 WEEKS AFTER YOU ARE GOING TO DO THE UNTHINKABLE- I'm sorry to do this to you, but you are going to throw out half of all your junk food, candy, coffee crisps, mars bars & so on. The goal isn't to take all of the bad stuff away right away but it's to progressively get rid of them is the ultimate goal. Only do this when your mind is ready for it because if it isn't, than you are going to fall back to Square 1.
(4) PROGRESS PICTURES!- Your time to shine but first you got to grind! So take a picture of yourself as DAY#1, You want to take a photo of yourself mainly every 2 weeks or every month. It helps as it will be a motivator for you whenever you feel stuck or down. Just take a look at the progress you underwent and you'll get excited again and hop on the wagon and start moving once more!
(5) Cheat DaysMaybe your on your 4th week, 5th week or which ever week when you are mentally prepared to not eat junk food anymore. If you are still stuck and feel like you are still backsliding than don't beat yourself up. Just keep eating junk food and go about your regular routine with cardio and amp it up the next week and than the next and eventually you'll just have it with junk food but if you are at that stage where you are ready than it's time to reward yourself. Cheat days is basically a day where you can set once a week and indulge in any food you want! You like fast foods? fancy restaurants? go ahead and ball all out but make sure you are drinking a lot of water that day. More than typical.
SO... That's that. I hope this helped in some way and if it didn't than I hope it was just a reminder or so. Who knows maybe you will take these tips and run with it & become a better version of yourself. You owe it to yourself to conquer the world :)